[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish parishes

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Oct 11 09:01:09 PDT 2009

Nelson,

This group is too smart.   If anyone makes a misstatement, someone will
catch it.

Yes, of course, what was the western part of Volhynia was part of
eastern Poland between the two World Wars.   I am invoking additional
corrections, but I believe that may be why we have the more complete
records for western Volhynia than we do for eastern Volhynia.

Gary