[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish parishes

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Mon Oct 12 09:04:44 PDT 2009

Thank you Gunther for that brief history lesson.
It was after that that my GrGrGrandfather Jakob Ittermann came from Oest
Preussen to Volhynia. My GrGrandfather Christian was born in Rudinka
Volhynia on the 27th of February 1832. He married Luise Berwoldt (Baerwald)
on 15 December 1847 in Kolonie Chotinka, Volhynia and my Grandfather Peter
was born on 10 March 1848 in the Kolonie Wulka, Rovno, Volhynia, which was
then in Polish Volhynia.
Christian's marriage certificate did not tell who his mother was. It did say
that Luise's father was Martin.
Nelson