[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] I am searching for surnames Zellmer Bremer Drews Klug Lang Long

Mark P. Zellmer mpzbest at mwwb.net
Tue Oct 13 23:40:59 PDT 2009

I have a Johann Zellmer born about 1790s Posen area perhaps Klawittersdorf Pommern Pomerania he married a Suzanne Bremer they had a son Christof born 1818 he married Augusta Drews they had 7 children and came to USA 1868 I will be very appreciative of any help or information I will pay for accurate verified information or exchange and share Happily assist in research for any help I have searched to no avail Zellmer Zillmer Zelmen Zemler Selmer Selman Cilmer Zellmeyer any spelling may prove a match Bremer Brehmer Drews Klug Kluge Lang Long Lange Please help if You can send any response to mpzbest at mwwb.net Thank You Sincerely Mark P. Zellmer