[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place Name Assistance

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 19 09:41:07 PDT 2009

Thank you to all the informed responses to my request for help.
 The name change from Bukower Wald to Bukowski Las certainly threw me off.
    The name Braganoff is probably a serious misspelling which emphasizes the point that one shouldn't accept place name spellings  found in  community history books in this case for Mossbank, Saskatchewan and the Wuschke family.
    Now to check the Lublin team's work to see what else can be found!

Thank you all once again,
John