[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Andrewska Kir

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 20 05:49:29 PDT 2009

There are 5 Andrejewka variants in Volhynia known to have had German
residents.  None have "Kir" as a suffix.  Is your birth certificate an
original from Volhynia?  If so, perhaps you could share a copy of it to
see if there are any other clues about the specific location.  You
cannot post it to the list but perhaps individuals will share their
email address with you and you can send it to them directly.

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB