[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Cottbus

Spaghettitree at aol.com Spaghettitree at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 10:10:26 PDT 2009

In Meyers-Orts Gazetteer, 1912, Cottbus is a large city on the Spree -  it
was at that time in Prussia, Kreis Brandenburg, government district
Frankfurt; 48,643 residents as of 1910, of whom 44,708 were Evangelische, 1,973
Katholic, 400 Juden.    Volume II, page 303, column  1.   I have not looked,
but there is likely a Brandenburg list,  and there is a very active Prussian
list.

Maureen

In a message dated 10/23/2009 9:16:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,