[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kissro-family from Sompolno area

Petra Serwaty petra at serwaty.de
Sat Oct 24 11:28:28 PDT 2009

Hello,
I try to write in english, my first language is german, and I hope you
understand me.
I'm searching about my ancestors Kissro in the north of Sompolno (Kozy,
Zakrety, Rudzk Duzy, Rudzk Maly):
Kissro: Johann (*ca. 1841) and Emilie (*ca. 1850) were siblings, Johann
married Roseanna Büch and I know 4 children: August, Ludwig (or
Ludwika), Wilhelmine and Bogumil. Their birthentries were in Sompolno.
Did someone know more children from Johann and Roseanna or something
about the parents of Johann and Emilie?
Regards
Petra
--