[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kissro-family from Sompolno area

Petra Serwaty petra at serwaty.de
Sun Oct 25 02:06:12 PDT 2009

Hello Dick,
thanks for your answer.
Yes, I found the parents of Johann by the SGGEE. Can I read this
information on a film or another originalentry?
Sorry I didn't found a Caroline Kissro - I'm just start in this line,
because since week I'm in contact with a grandson of Gottlieb (Bogumil)
Kissro, woh was a brother of Wilhelmine.
But I have a Elisabeth Fergin, she was born in Mielnica 1839, she
married Ludwig Kaschube.
Petra
www.serwaty.de