[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] To Helen Gillespie

Marina und Henning Bettich h.bettich at osnanet.de
Sun Oct 25 03:28:08 PDT 2009

Hello Helen,

i will try to respond to your search in english. My first language is
german.

My grandfather Heinrich Bettich and my grandmother Elfriede Bettig lived in
Berestowitz, Lubomirka and some of their relatives lived in Solomka.

I've told my grandfather the family names you are searching for.

My grandfather always nows the names and he would know for what persons you
are searching for.

So please send me an email and we could look what we've got  together.

I had a map from Berestowitz and Lubomirka with the houses and names of the
people.

Henning Bettich

Searching for Bettich/Bettig/Wittmeier/Rapske in volhynia and in Lodz in
Poland after resettlement from the Nazis.