[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kissro-family from Sompolno area

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 26 06:39:00 PDT 2009

Petra,

You cannot find Sendowo with Kartenmeister because it only applies to
former Prussian regions of Poland.  It does not include former Russian
Poland.

You should probably be looking for Sedowo where the e has a diacritic
hook under it that gives it an en sound.  If no one else replies, I will
try to help further when I return home from work later today.

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB