[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kissro-family from Sompolno area

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 26 11:47:28 PDT 2009

USA Castle Garden immigration site at
http://www.castlegarden.org/searcher.php has the following for KISRO,KISSRO.
Site is free, you can look them up yourself.

First name Last name Occupation Age Sex Arrived Ship Origin (Port) Origin
(Ctry) Origin (Prov) Origin (Town)

AUGUST KISRO INFANT 4 m M 21 Nov 1884 POLARIA HAMBURG GERMANY PRUSSIA
TOROWANDA
JOHANNA KISRO WOMAN 26 F 21 Nov 1884 POLARIA HAMBURG GERMANY PRUSSIA
TOROWANDA
L. KISRO FARMER 21 M 25 Apr 1889 PENNLAND ANTWERP GERMANY NOT AVAILABLE
GLEMBAREK

JULIUS KISSRO FARMER 16 M 3 May 1882 HABSBURG BREMEN GERMANY NOT AVAILABLE U

There are 53 KISSER listings.

Good luck.

Joe in Texas, USA