[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] KUEBLER

Carol Jones thejoneses at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 5 14:12:29 PDT 2009

I am looking for information on Kuebler siblings who married Wuerch siblings:  Katharine Barbara Kuebler b. c.1787; and Johann Georg Kuebler b. c.1789; parents Johann Kuebler and Katharine ???.

They are found in Kochanow Poland records starting in 1811 then disappear from the records after 1814.  Katharine's children, Johann and Friedrich Wuerch are found in Bessarabia, with no sign of their parents who probably died before the 1830's in Bessarabia.  I can't find any trace of Johann Georg Kuebler and Agnes Maria Wuerch in St Pete records, or their daughters Christine and Katharine Kuebler born in Kochanow in 1811 and 1814.

Can anyone researching the surname Kuebler help?

Carol Jones researching "Which Wurch/Werch/Wuerch/Wirch/Wuirch is which"