[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Forscherdatenbank wolhynien.de

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sat Sep 5 18:42:13 PDT 2009

Hello Sabine,
I'm sorry that I do not know the names Ernst Mantei and Justina Kern.  My Mantei family lived quite a distance west of Kostopol in Rozyszcze parish.  Kostopol was probably in Heimtal parish in the year 1886.  Unfortunately, church records for Heimtal are available for the years 1885 and earlier.  There may be later records in the Rowno or Zhitomir archives.

I am copying this to the SGGEE mailing list and perhaps someone may be able to help.

Regards,
Dick Stein

Translation of Sabine's message
Hello! My father, who unfortunately already deceased, was born in 1921 in
Volhynia. I'm looking for something on my grandparents Ernest Mantei and his
wife Justina nee Kern. My grandfather Ernst was born in 1886 in the district
Kostopol. If you know something about this, I would be very grateful for a
message!

Many greetings, Sabine Little