[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Descendants of Daniel Krause?

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 01:04:53 PDT 2009

Dave,
Krause may be the spelling in your father's Bible, however that does not
mean that is how this family's name will spelt elsewhere.  I have Polish
Krause/Krauzes (from around Suwalki), but will not bore you with detail.
Certainly in records added to SGGEE database you will expect the German
Krause spelling.
Gunther also points out that the Kraus/ze surname is very common in both
Germany and Poland - you will most likely rely on its connection with other
less common names.
Good luck!
Bronwyn.