[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Descendants of Daniel Krause?

Dave Krause davidekrause at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:23:49 PDT 2009

Hi all;
I appreciate the suggestions for contacting individuals in Poland and
Germany.  I have known since I was a child that Krause was like the last
name Smith - very common.  Unfortunately, I do not speak/read German or
Polish - unless I have a word cheat sheet.  When WWII broke out, my dad
declared that German would no longer be spoken in our home.  That meant that
I stopped learning German very early on in my life - but I do remember some
of the "less flattering" words that I heard :-).
Thanks, everyone.  Dave Krause

--
Take care, Dave