[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Grodziec in Poland 1860

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 14 08:29:29 PDT 2009

Joachim,

You may find Ernestine Gerhard's birth record in the Grodziec Evangelical church books in the Konin Archives, an affiliate of Poznan Archives.

The Polish Archives Pradziad database indicates they have Evangelical records to 1900.  You can contact them at the email address shown at
http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.php?l=en&mode=showopis&id=69463&miejscowosc=grodziec

They will reply in Polish and will ask for a funds to be deposted into their bank account - in Poznan.

Rose Ingram