[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Celagr = Ziegenhagen?

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 17 06:05:44 PDT 2009

Earl,

I can't find any possible translation link between the two surnames.

I'm not convinced that Celag or variant is a valid surname for the
area.  There are only 2 people in the entire USA with that surname and
they are of either Arabic or Serbian origin.  Is the writing quite clear?

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB