[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ancestors in Congresspolen (Russian - Poland)

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Sep 17 08:45:11 PDT 2009

Ursula,

The family histories of all of us who had ancestors in Central Poland
are interwoven. It takes people like you submitting their data to SGGEE
that makes it possible to connect all of the families together.

I wish I could say that I have your family, but I do not have them
specifically- at least not with the data provided in your email. I do
think that the SGGEE Master Pedigree Database (MPD) has a fragment of
your extended family, however. We have:

1. An unnamed Matt woman, born in Platkownica, who is married to an
Adolf Schulz (born in 1883 in Kiciny).

2. The Adolf Schulz noted in 1. above is the son of Heinrich Schulz and
Marianna Kop (born 1856 in Mlynarze). Heinrich and Marianna were married
in Kiciny in 1883.

3. The Marianna Kop in 2. above is the daughter of August Kop and
Elisabeth Schulz.

The above information was provided by SGGEE member Ursula (Schmidt)
Bachman. If this looks like a match of data, then contact me privately
and I will give you Ursula's email address.

Gary Warner
SGGEE