[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ancestors in Congresspolen (Russian - Poland)

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 13:52:26 PDT 2009

Ursula,
      The EZA Archives in Berlin have many  Evangelical church books
collected
       after WWII.   See: _http://ezab.de/e/eaframe.html_
(http://ezab.de/e/eaframe.html)  for  where to go, or
       who to email.

Bob

In a message dated 9/17/2009 8:48:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gary at warnerengineering.com writes:

Ursula,

The family histories of all of us who had ancestors  in Central Poland
are interwoven. It takes people like you submitting  their data to SGGEE
that makes it possible to connect all of the families  together.

I wish I could say that I have your family, but I do not have  them
specifically- at least not with the data provided in your email. I do
think that the SGGEE Master Pedigree Database (MPD) has a fragment of
your extended family, however. We have:

1. An unnamed Matt woman,  born in Platkownica, who is married to an
Adolf Schulz (born in 1883 in  Kiciny).

2. The Adolf Schulz noted in 1. above is the son of Heinrich  Schulz and
Marianna Kop (born 1856 in Mlynarze). Heinrich and Marianna  were married
in Kiciny in 1883.

3. The Marianna Kop in 2. above is  the daughter of August Kop and
Elisabeth Schulz.

The above  information was provided by SGGEE member Ursula (Schmidt)
Bachman. If this  looks like a match of data, then contact me privately
and I will give you  Ursula's email address.

Gary Warner
SGGEE

Ursula Barsch  wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Unfortunately, my English is not so  good; I learned it 40 years before.
But I hope you can understand  me.

> I am looking for about 3 years ago my ancestors in  Congress Poland
(Russian - Poland). Here are the data known to  me:

> Grandfather: Karl Neumann * 21.11.1874, ? 19.01.1929 in  Platkownica Gem
Sadowne Krs Wegrow;
> Grandmother: Johanna Neumann nee  Hintz, * 07.05.1886 in Laczka Krs
Wegrow, ? 13.04.1932 in Platkownica Gem  Sadowne Krs Wegrow

> Great-grandparents:
> 1. Ludwig  Neumann * 20.11.1846 in Platkownica Gem Sadowne Krs Wegrow, ?
unknown
>  2. Eufrosine Neumann nee Matt * 13.09.1843 in Platkownica Gem Sadoles
Krs  Wegrow, ? unknown

> 3. Christian Hintz * 02.03.1850 in  Platkownica Gem Sadowne Krs Wegrow, ?
unknown
> 4. Eufrosine Hintz nee  Spitzmacher, * 02.11.1851 in Platkownica Gem
Sadoles Krs Wegrow, ? before  1890, probably in Łączka Krs Wegrow

>  Great-great-grandparents:
> 1. Peter Neumann * 09.04.1806 in Blonie Krs  Sochaczew ? unknown,
Platkownica Gem Sadowne Krs Wegrow
> 2. Eufrosine  Neumann nee Hammermeister  * 21.03.1809 in Babskie Budy Gem
Wiskitki Krs  Sochaczew,  ? unknown, Platkownica Gem Sadowne Krs Wegrow
>  Married  14.03.1825 in Wiskitki Krs. Sochaczew
>
> Father  from Peter:
> Johann Neumann * circa 1752 Dobrzyn District, ? 13.01.1814  in Budy
Babskie Gem Wiskitki Krs Sochaczew

> Parents from  Eufrosine Neumann nee Matt:
> Ludwig Matt * ca. 1814 in unknown, ?  unknown
> Elisabeth Matt nee Kopp * circa 1818 in unknown, ?  unknown
>
> The microfilms by the Mormon from the church books of  Sadowne (Catholic)
and Sadoles (Protestant) I have read and analyzed. The  Archives in Siedlce
continued absence of documents. The pastor in Wegrow  (ev.-augsb.) can not
help me and the priest in Sadowne (röm. - kath.) will not  help. From the
State Archives in Warsaw, I have received the marriage  certificate 1825, the
birth certificate 1809 and the death certificate 1814.  The church records
of Ilow, including the confirmation of the Odessa database,  revealed no
direct links.