[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Riedel/Neumann Records

Royal Natzke rdnatzke at charter.net
Thu Sep 17 15:16:31 PDT 2009

Hello,
Can anyone direct my search for the marriage record of Adelheid Riedel and Edward Neumann, which probably took place at the Rozyszcze Lutheran Church around 1910?  Edward immigrated to the US, via CAN, in 1911 and, Adelheid in 1912, as the "wife of Edward Neumann". She lists Polenka, Russia as her birthplace. Are these records possibly in the Warsaw Archives? If so, how do I access them? I am also looking for her birth record in1889. Any help would be appreciated.
Dorothy-(rdnatzke at charter.net)