[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ott of Ossowka Poland

Linda Marks Pauling lmpauling at utech.net
Fri Sep 25 15:30:16 PDT 2009

Can you give us some additional information... first names, years of birth
or marriage? When was your grandmother Amanda born? Do you know the names of
Amanda's parents?
Is this the village of Ossowka/Espe that was a daughter congregation of the
Lipno congregation or Ossowka/Lossau that belonged to the Sierpc
congregation?
 Linda Pauling