[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Braun and Doepner

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 14:29:08 PDT 2009

Hello Bruce,

Go to the public Lublin Project database, and search on births:
http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/LublinBirth.html

You will find evidence for several children born to Michael Braun and
his wife Mathilde Doepner or Depner between 1881 and 1899 in the Lublin
area. I am helping with this project and recognized the names as common
to the people living in the Lublin area at this time. You can order the
birth records from the Lublin church. The web page tells you how to do
that. For this period, most of the records are in Russian. There will be
more information added to this database later in October. Volunteers are
still working on the indexes. So keep checking.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry