[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Riedel/Neumann Records

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Tue Sep 29 16:42:02 PDT 2009

Dorothy,

I have been away and not sure if your query was answered.  Some Rozyszcze
parish records for the years 1900 to 1915 are in the Lutzk Archive, but some
years are missing.  As far as I know, post-1900 records are not in the
Warsaw Archive.  You can find information about Ukraine archives at Lemko
Site - This is a listing of the addresses of archives in Western Ukraine and
Southeast Poland.

Several years ago, I engaged a researcher who successfully found some
records for me in Lutzk Archive.  That researcher is no longer available for
this work.  Possibly someone on the list can suggest how you may obtain
records from Lutzk Archive.

I hope this helps.
Dick Stein