[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (no subject)

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Wed Sep 30 20:20:47 PDT 2009

The St. Petersburg Archive index has the couple August Grenke / Justine
Fress or Friss with two children born in Kolowert
    Emil on 6 Nov 1882
    Gottlieb Ferdinand on 14 Apr 1885

The master pedigree database has the couple August Grenke / Justine Fritz
living at Lubsin near Sompolno, Poland.  Three children are listed
    Ernst born in 1866
    Wilhelmine born in 1868
    Juliane born in 1872

Perhaps the two couples are the same.