[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Document from Gross Welle, Germany

Maik Senninger maiksenninger at live.de
Sat Apr 3 01:50:41 PDT 2010

Hi Joyce, I would like to try to translate the text. Groß Welle is only a few miles from my hometown Pritzwalk, Prignitz, Brandenburg away. Maybe I can help you, yes. Otherwise all a beautiful and happy Easter.

If you have further questions later, I could gladly pass on to the Brandenburg-list (a forum for genealogists in Brandenburg). I search myself, also very intense in Prignitz.

Maik ( Senninger )