[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tober Dobsloff and Moltzan familes around Osowka

Mark Johnson mjohnson at stjohns-elca.org
Mon Apr 12 11:17:16 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm searching for information on the Tober, Moltzan, and Dobsloff families
who may have lived around Osowka.   I'd like to start my search in the
Osowka parish records between 1867 and 1884 but the Family History Library
doesn't have records for the Osowka parish after 1865.   It looks like the
EZA in Berlin has parish records for Osowka after 1865 but the EZA doesn't
send out records and they're not available online.  Is there another way to
access the Osowka parish records between 1867 and 1884?

Thanks very much.

Mark