[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Karcher/Mueller/Kehle/Schaechinger/Beier/Schittek

Eddetta Grant ebgrant at cox.net
Mon Apr 12 20:30:10 PDT 2010

I have just joined this website.  I am looking for anyone who might be researching families who once lived in Karlswalde.  My great-grandfather, Jacob F. Karcher, lived there.  His first wife was Julianna Schaechinger, they had four children, and she died.  He then married my great-grandmother, Anna Maria Mueller whose first husband was Mikeal Rijinksy.  Not sure of the spelling.  Jacob and Anna married and immigrated to the USA and settled in Oklahoma.  I am trying to find any information about Jacob and Anna.  The Odessa website listed the marriage date of Jacob and his first wife, Julianna.  However, I would like to find information as to when he married Anna.  Some further information on Jacob is his father was Johann Karcher and his mother was Anna Kehle.  Hope to touch base with anyone who has come across these names.

I am also looking for information on Edward Beier and Marie Schittek.  Edward's father was Friederick and his mother Anna Kruger.  Marie's parents were Paul Schittek and Catherine Weiho.  Paul and Catherine died in Russia around 1917 and there are no records.  All the names in the subject line lived in the Vohlynia region of the Ukraine.  The Beier's near Radomyschl and Karcher Zhitomir as well as Karlswade.

Hope to make contact with any relatives researching any of these family names.

Thank you.

Eddetta Beier Grant