[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New Member

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Apr 13 07:49:31 PDT 2010

Lynda,

The surest way to find connections to other members, and to extend your
data to include records you do not yet have is to submit your database
of your family records to SGGEE for inclusion in the Master Pedigree
Database (MPD).   If you do that, then I will merge your data and send
you back any records connected to your data.   Your data (those deceased
or over 80 years of age) will then also be visible to other members of
SGGEE.

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager