[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tober Dobsloff and Moltzan familes around Osowka

Linda Marks Pauling lmpauling at utech.net
Tue Apr 13 08:26:53 PDT 2010

I'm going to make a guess that you are searching Osowka in Lipno... am I
right? Because the records are filmed only to 1865, you need to have names
and data earlier than that. There is one other possibility. There are
confirmation records filmed for Lipno parish from 1867-1906. Most young
people were confirmed at age 15 and the later records give the names of
their parents as well as the village. Earlier records may list only the
father. But it does get you information prior to 1865.

The caveat is that often the families from the daughter congregation in
Osowka were not confirmed in the Lipno church. But it is surely worth a try.
The film # is 2,150,611 Item 6.

I have extracted Tober and Moltzan from this film, and will see what I have
if you would give me more information about the names and dates you're
searching.

Also, specific records can be ordered from EZA.

Linda Pauling
"... for such a time as this..." Esther 4:14