[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Village Adventure Tour

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Mon Apr 19 19:18:44 PDT 2010

VOLHYNIA VILLAGE ADVENTURE TOUR
September 7 - 17, 2010

We still have a few spaces left for this year's Volhynian Village Adventure Tour.  We will take additional reservations open until May 15, 2010.  If you are interested, go to my website at www.volhynia.org and click on "Tours," then "Brochure" for the details.  There is also an account there of the 2008 Tour, which you might find interesting.   I have been leading tours to Volhynia since 1993 and know every road like the back of my hand.  For many people, this has been "the experience-of-a-lifetime."

Don. Miller
Tour Escort