[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place name called Latki

Dan Buss dbuss at rogers.com
Tue Apr 20 13:45:03 PDT 2010

Can anyone tell me where Latki is located.  Found this on the Hamburg emigration record for my mother, Albertine Wildemann, and should be somewhere near Zhitomir.  I've checked Jerry Frank's maps on the SGGEE but not there.  This is the first bit of information I've found in many years regarding mother's birthplace, or residence before coming to Canada, thanks to Robin Grube who answered my earlier query re: difference between Hamburg and Halifax ship's records.
Dan Buss