[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German migration to Poland?

Stacy Flatt stacylm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:47:32 PDT 2010

I've been reading the posts about the German migration with great
interest.  Thank you for this information!  Jack mentioned that many
German settlers in Volhynia came from Poland.  Why did the Germans
settle in Poland  in the first place?

And continued thank yous for the information about my family (Flatts
and Matschenskis and many more of course) and tips on where else to
search.  I can see that the SGGEE will benefit me and I will be
joining.

Thanks,
Stacy

--