[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Migration to Volhynia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 22 19:54:39 PDT 2010

Hmm.  Not sure what to make of all that, Richard.

Had some private discussions with George in this regard and we concluded that, at the very least, the Germans probably at least assumed that they were covered by some of these special conditions.  However, I also pointed out that my Frank ancestor did a stint in the Russian military BEFORE Alexander III changed the rules so there is still some confusion about exactly what was going on.

Jerry