[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] [G-P-V] G. Mig. to Vol; NOW certificate requests for citizenship

albertmuth at aol.com albertmuth at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 12:54:31 PDT 2010

Paul,

Can you describe the nature of these "certificate requests"?
What kind of information was there? that is, did they
offer any information of genealogical interest, such as date
of birth and/or birthplace?

Is this a resource that some nice, young-at-heart, enterprising
genealogist should mine for information?  And, if so, do you
know if they are only available in Berlin at the Secret State
Archives, or have these records been microfilmed?

We all know how difficult that it is to find the origin of many of
these colonists.

Al Muth