[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ropel Russia

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Mon Apr 26 15:01:07 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of
Josephine Herndler
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 4:16 PM
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ropel Russia

Hello

Has anyone heard of the town Ropel?   My gr gr grandfather Traugott Hoffman
listed that as the town he was from.   Ihaven't found it yet on any Volhynia
maps I've checked.   His family came originally from Przybyszow Parish of
Kobiele Wieikic in Poland.

Josephine Herndler
Victoria BC

There are two Ropele locations in Poland.  JewishGen ShtetlSeeker at
http://www.jewishgen.org/Communities/LocTown.asp finds this if you do a
search.

There are two Kobiela locations in Poland.

There is a Wojciech and a Wojcice location in Poland.

There are four Przybyszow locations in Poland.

There is also some Opole and Opoli locations in Poland.

You might try a lookup to see which of the towns are closest to each other,
in order to find the right place.

Good luck,

Joe in Texas