[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] village location

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 26 17:24:22 PDT 2010

Radomyshl and Romansdorf are not far from Zhytomir - roughly 50 km to the NE.

However, the only known Friedrichsdorf (aka Solomka) is not in that area but rather some 22 km or so north of Rowno.

The more common spelling for Yosefin would be Josephin or Jozephine.  There are 7 of those within Volhynia.  None of them is in the vicinity of the previous locations.  You will need some more info to figure out which applies.

What is the source of your information?

Jerry