[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Visiting Poland

PnSWork at aol.com PnSWork at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 20:50:07 PDT 2010

Hi George,

    When I visited Poland in 2001, I rented a car  for the two-day
excursion to Plock.  I also spent two days in Warsaw at the  National Archives, so I
didn't need a car for those two days.  I was warned  to always park the car
in a parking lot that was guarded at night to minimize  the risk of the car
being stolen.  I had no problems after parking in the  hotel parking lot
(which had a night watchman).

    I haven't heard anything since, but you may want to  check and see if
the hotels where you plan to stay have a night watchman for the  hotel
parking lot.

Good luck!

    -Paul

In a message dated 4/26/2010 8:55:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,