[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] From Germany straight to Volhynia

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 01:10:23 PDT 2010

Hi,
Rose and Jerry, are these books of which you speak the ones from which
this information originates and is so easily searchable:
http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3141
This index was the location of a wonderful breakthrough for me some
years back at a time when subscription was needed to view these
records.  Overnight a friend in USA found a location I had searched
for years from a very clearly written but hopelessly misspelt shipping
list.
Kind regards,
Bronwyn.