[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] search Loroff

marlo marlo50 at bex.net
Fri Aug 6 12:03:28 PDT 2010

BlankI have been searching the Loroff family since 1977and started cleaning files.  I am going to ask for help.  I am looking for Loroff/Lohroff/Loraff among other spellings.
The areas I have information on are Russia, Poland, Danzig Stadt, Starogard,
Waldow Germany, Taganrog Russia in addition to Ohio, Michigan Illinois, Kansas, New York, Dakota Terr, Wisconsin, and additional names are Dittemore, Radomski, Kettelhut, Gurski among many.  I am particularly interested in the
Frank Loroff-Lena Kettelhut names from Kansas.
Is it possible anyone is descendant of these names and can give me any information.  Our ancestor was Heinrich Lohroff and Augusta Schwochow Lohroff, came to US in 1874 with 4 children under 10 and settled in the area of Sandusky-Erie County in Ohio.  I really would like to hear from someone who has searched
into this name.   Thank you for listening.   Margaret