[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Krueger line and locations in Lipno, Russian Poland

Erick Krueger erickkrueger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:57:40 PST 2010

@Linda,
Thank you SO MUCH for that information.  This is truly very exciting
for me.  I really appreciate you taking the time to look those up for
me   You mentioned having some images, albeit poor.  Would it be
possible to get a copy if it isn't too much trouble?  Obviously I need
to get the film and take a look at it, as clearly there could be more
than just these two people in the family.   I've never heard of a
Fryderyk specifically, but then again, the story of a brother at this
point has been just a rumor and unfortunately, there isn't any one
left living that could confirm/deny it, so I'll need to go through the
records to figure that one out.

You had mentioned the Archives in Wloclawek or the Evangelical
Archives in Berlin for obtaining the marriage record for David Krueger
and Anna Paul/Pahl.   Is there somewhere that you could point me in
regards to the process of how to do that?  My apologies for the
ignorance, but these records are something I'm not familiar with.

@Mike
I'll definitely keep it in mind.  I know quite a few family
names/relationships from our USA portion of family history, I just now
learning more about our European roots.  Some family names on the US
side:  Krueger, Oestreich, Scharlinski (Schillinsky), Gollnick, and
Meier.  (just in case any of those mean anything to you)

@Jerry
Thanks for your note regarding confirmation of the location.  While
I'm not 100% certain of her passenger list entry (Szczepanki),
obviously the Radomice is correct, and they were located in that area.

This is definitely very exciting for me.  Thanks for the information,
and looking forward to any other potential information/ideas.

Thanks again,
   Erick Krueger