[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tepper/Gluscha

Kelvin Stehr klstehr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:16:10 PST 2010

Hi
My grandmother Frederick was born Rosalia Tepper on13 Dec.1873 in Kalisch
Russian Poland (according to her obituary).Her mother's name was Wilhelmina
Krause. My mother did not know her grand father's name. She had a younger
sister Bertha(Schultz) which I have found in the SGGEE public database and
fromthere I found they lived in Gluscha and the father's name was
Gottlieb.She also had two older sisters Augusta (Renas) and Natalia(Wolski)
and two brothers I do not know the names of. Does anyone know what village
near Kalisch they would have come from and any other info?

Kelvin Stehr