[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Information request

Lorne Bohn lbohn at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 21 12:59:43 PST 2010

I would like to have an official copy of the birth certificate for my Father Nikolaus Rudolf Bohn.

Nikolaus may sometimes be spelled Kicolaus, Nicolas, Nicholas or Klaus,

Nikolaus Rudolf Bohn
geboren am 22. Dezember 1898 in Dombrowa, Worokomle, Kreis Kowel
gestorben am 9.08.1962 in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Kanada.
ältester Sohn von 6 Kindern

Nikolaus Rudolf Bohn
Albert Bohn born: 14.12.1908 in Worokomle
Rudolf Bohn born: 08.10.1910 in Worokomle
Wilhelm Bohn born: 13.05.1916 in Modlin (Auf der Flucht in Polen)
Hermann Bohn born: 15.02.1919 in Wallen (Kries Allenstein Ostpreussen)
Natalie Bohn born: 21.08.1922 in Dietrichsdorf (Ostpreusssen)

Vater
Rudolf Bohn geboren am 24.09.1863 in Chmielewo (Poproz-Dusa), gestorben am 15.12.1933 in Narthen, Deutschland.  Betreiber einer Mühle

Mutter
Emilie Wildemann geboren am 14.03.1877 in Ruskolewki (Poprox-Dusa), gestorben am 24.08.1954 in Essen

I understand the Worokomle district is now in the Ukrain?  Does anyone know how I could go about finding this information?  I would greatly appreciate any assistance in obtaining this document.  If anyone else has any information on this branch of the family I would very much like to hear from you as well.

Best regards,
Lorne Bohn