[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Professional German-Poland/Prussia Researchers?

Carolyn Schott cgschott at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 20:06:08 PST 2010

A friend of mine, who also is a professional genealogist specializing in
German genealogy, asked me if I knew any professional researchers who are
familiar with research of Germans in Poland/Prussia. He had a client ask him
about this, and he doesn't know enough about the Poland/Prussia info to
help.

I don't - since I do all my own research (slow as that is). But I thought
I'd check with this group if you're aware of any professional researchers in
this Germans from Poland/Prussia arena.

Feel free to just reply to me one-on-one at cgschott at comcast.net

Thanks - and Merry Christmas!

Carolyn Schott
Author of "Yes You Yes Now! Visiting Your Ancestral Town"
Visit my website:  www.carolynschott.com