[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Walka/Walki/Wolka/Wulka

Andreas Leyer listen at familie-leyer.de
Tue Dec 28 05:54:35 PST 2010

Hello Don,

I do not know where to find the Protestant church records for 1865 or
whether there still are any.

For information about Militsch and Wirschkowitz look here. However, only in
German >

http://www.militsch.de/

There is a home county, location and source database. For Heinrich village
has, for example, even a local heritage book.

Family Search has filmed only the Protestant military community and Catholic
church records

Ulanen Rgt. 1 (Westpreußisches): Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1834-1891 Garnison
Gemeinde: Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1892-1931 Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1937-1941
FHL INTL Film   72213

The Pradziad database shows only Catholic church records in the archive.
Perhaps you ask there to the evangelical church records via email. See
below.

Archiwum Archidiecezjalne i Biblioteka Kapitulna we Wrocławiu

50-329 Wrocław, ul. Kanonia 12

tel: (71) 322-17-55

fax: 327-11-79

email: muzeum at pft.wroc.pl

www.archidiecezja.wroc.pl <http://www.archidiecezja.wroc.pl/>

In the archives in Wroclaw I would also ask.

Archiwum Państwowe we Wrocławiu

50-215 Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 2

tel: (71) 328-81-01, 328-81-36

fax: 328-80-45

email: wroclaw at ap.wroc.pl

www.ap.wroc.pl <http://www.ap.wroc.pl/>

For the former Silesia in Germany today, this archive is responsible. I
would also ask there

Evangelische Kirche der Schlesischen Oberlausitz

Konsistorium

Schlaurother Str. 11

02827 Görlitz

Tel. (03581) 7440