[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Strand(t) family, Mecklenburg to Eastern Prussia (J.Pessarra)

FoxeGenie at aol.com FoxeGenie at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 15:25:55 PST 2010

Joe & Others

Joe - I like the way you are able to help others with the German telephone
directory and hope you could give me some assistance too.

I have been researching my Strand(t) family that were found in Eastern
Prussia in the Paproc Duza Records for my gg-grandparents. My GG-Grandfather
Theodore Strandt being born 1831. Many families that settled there came from
the  Mecklenburg area and I see many Strand(t)s in the Pomerania (Pommern)
area but  no real contacts.

I would like to see if there are any telephone listings for Strand(t)
families that I could contact in the Pomerania area.

Thank you,
Geneen Giberson