[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia mailing list: Surname Röske / Roeske

Reiner Miericke reiner at miericke.net
Sat Feb 6 01:45:52 PST 2010

Hello Eleanor and scott
(and everybody on this mailing list)

I just saw in the mailing list archive (2002, 2003) that you were searching
for members of family Röske (or written Roeske or Roske if you don't have
german Umlauts on your keyboard). The mother of my grandfather is a Karoline
Scherfer (Schärfer), maiden name Röske. As far as I know her first child was
Adolf, born 1876 in Bresalup. So my estimation is that she was born about
1845-1855. Do you have any information about this person?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Reiner Miericke