[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Splett - surname found in Schokken marriage records in 1817 - 1830

Nancy Gertner nancygertner at mac.com
Sat Feb 13 06:13:41 PST 2010

The surname SPLETT is found in marriage records of SCHOKKEN (Skoki,
Poland) Lutheran church records, Posen Province.

Michael, Johann, and a female in the 1817 - 1830 period.

Miloslawic is a geographic reference given in one of the marriage
records.

SPLETT is also in the land records from the census of the later 1700s.

Nancy