[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Splett Information

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 13 13:09:24 PST 2010

Something doesn't feel right to me about August Splett's birth year of 1867.
The St. Pete's records has an August born in Jan 1867.

August Splett and Justine Neumann were married in November 1883.  This would mean August was not yet 17 years old when he married.   This is possible, but do question this.

Rose Ingram