[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FN DREILICH in KALISZ and SHITOMR

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Feb 14 13:00:49 PST 2010

Bodo,

Since the one I expected would answer your email has not responded yet,
I will let you know that the oldest generation of the family you seek is
in our Master Pedigree Database, courtesy of our most prolific extractor
of data.

We have some data that you do not have, and you have some data that we
do not have.   It is not possible to say how many of the rest of your
names will match up with our data until you submit a Pedigree file.

I would suggest that it would be to our mutual benefit if you joined SGGEE.

Since some of your data spans into the 1900s, it may also be of benefit
to look in the EWZ records, some of which are in our databases, and some
of which are still being accumulated by some of our members, but which I
have not yet seen.

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager