[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] HARTWIG; MUELLER;ZIEBART;WEBER, GUSE

Sandy Burke sburke091 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 10:05:18 PST 2010

Gottlieb Hartwig married Juliane Mueller (father Gottfried, mother Justine Ziebart) around 1884 in Vohlynia.  They had several children-Gottlieb, Juliane, Gustav, Albert, Olga  etc.  from 1885-early 1900's).  Their village was Emilin, parish
      Rozyszcze

    I already have lots of information to verify what I know.  Many people have been overwhelmingly helpful.  Several of their children immigrated to Berrien County, Michigan around 1909-1910.  Albert and Olga ended up in Bramsche, Germany.   Juliane Hartwig-DOB-March 18, 1889. ,married Oswald Busse and had a child, Emil in 1909.  Her second husband, Edward J. Weber, was also from Volhynia. I have reached a brick wall.  I believe these relatives came to Volhynia from Radom, Poland.  I would like to find out:
When did Gottlieb Hartwig and Juliane Mueller die?
Who were their parents and where did they come from?
Any information  about Edward J. Weber-dob about 1892, parents August Weber and Otilia Guse.
I am also researching my other grandmother who I know came from what is now the Czech Republic.  Is there an organization, society, or mailing list that can help me with that line?  Thanks you